Come on in , here's your key
快 进 来 这 是 你 的 钥 匙
Let me take your bag , wait 'til you see
让 我 帮 你 拿 行 李 等 你 看 到 的 时 候 就 知 道
The hotel , 'cause it's great !
这 家 酒 店 真 的 很 棒 !
If you parked your car , we'll validate
如 果 你 开 车 来 的 话 我 们 会 帮 你 停 车 盖 章
All our guests are family
所 有 的 客 人 都 是 家 人
A D : Hey , perv , hands off the chest fluff !
嘿 *** 别 碰 胸 毛 !
That's the Hazbin guarantee
而 这 就 是 客 栈 的 招 牌
And did I mention it's free ?
而 且 我 提 过 了 吗 这 都 是 免 费 的 !
V a g : Oh , be nice
态 度 好 点
A l a : It's worth the price
绝 对 值 这 个 价 钱
H u s k : Full of drunks
一 群 醉 鬼
C h e r r i : Full of !
一 堆 !
Full of sticky floors covered in junk
一 堆 黏 糊 糊 的 堆 满 垃 圾 的 地 板
C h a : Ha , don't mind them
哈 别 在 意 他 们
A D : No one does !
没 人 会 的 !
V a g : Ugh , Cherri !
呃 Cherri !
C h a : You've made a great choice to save your soul
你 做 出 了 个 拯 救 灵 魂 的 伟 大 选 择
'Cause redemption is possible
因 为 救 赎 是 可 能 的
I really , really hope
我 真 的 真 的 希 望 如 此
'Cause if it isn't , then my whole life's been a in' joke
因 为 如 果 不 可 能 那 我 整 个 人 生 就 是 个 笑 话
And my friend died for no reason
而 且 我 朋 友 白 死 了
And I'm never gonna cope
我 永 远 没 法 接 受
From watching him get in' murdered right in front of me last month
上 个 月 亲 眼 看 着 他 在 我 面 前 被 杀 害
There's a bar !
这 里 还 有 酒 吧 !
C h a : Have a beer
来 杯 啤 酒 吧
B a x t e r : I don't drink
我 不 喝 酒
C h a : I just know you're gonna love it here
我 就 是 知 道 你 会 喜 欢 这 里
C h a g g i e : We can live in harmony
我 们 能 和 谐 共 处
H u s k : No , I can't make a in' Mai Tai
不 我 不 会 调 Mai Tai
That's the Hazbin guarantee
客 栈 在 此 向 你 承 诺
Now repeat after me
现 在 跟 我 一 起 重 复
C h a & H O T E L V I S I T O R S : I'm checkin' in I'm checkin' in )
我 要 入 住 ( 我 要 入 住 )
I'm seekin' guidance I'm seekin' guidance )
我 要 寻 求 指 引 ( 我 要 寻 求 指 引 )
Come on , everybody !
来 吧 大 家 !
For my reckonin' For my reckonin' )
为 了 我 的 赎 罪 为 了 我 的 赎 罪 )
I'll never turn to violence I'll never turn — )
我 绝 不 会 诉 诸 暴 力 ( 我 绝 不 会 — — )
等 等 我 喜 欢 暴 力
I'm checkin' in I'm checking in )
我 要 入 住 ( 我 要 入 住 )
那 地 方
I'm seekin' guidance
我 寻 求 指 引
这 地 方 **
V o x : Psst , hey , you
喂 嘿 你
谁 ? 我 吗 ?
V o x : That's right , baby !
没 错 宝 贝 !
Redemption got you snoring ?
救 赎 让 你 昏 昏 欲 睡 ?
That scene was in' boring
那 场 面 真 无 聊
Have you considered a vocation that is more rewarding ?
你 考 虑 过 更 有 回 报 的 职 业 吗 ?
Because I sense a drop of star potential
因 为 我 感 受 到 你 身 上 有 点 明 星 潜 质
With a little boost , that drip could turn torrential
只 要 一 点 推 动 这 点 滴 就 能 化 成 滔 天 巨 浪
V e l : Come on down to Vee Tower
想 出 名 来 Vee 塔 吧
Where we have talent flower
在 这 里 才 华 尽 情 绽 放
V a l : No tellin' how hot you could get once you're backed by our power
一 旦 有 我 们 的 力 量 撑 腰 你 会 变 得 火 得 不 可 思 议
Let's start with a killer fit
先 来 一 套 炸 裂 的 穿 搭
Let's get filler in those lips
再 给 嘴 唇 打 点 填 充
Wax that gooch and pull that strip
修 修 毛 撕 掉 那 条 蜡 纸
A - snip , snip , snip
咔 嚓 咔 嚓 咔 嚓
Ooh , all of Hell's gonna want you
噢 整 个 地 狱 都 会 想 要 你
In this game , no one outdoes us
在 这 场 游 戏 里 没 人 能 比 过 我 们
No one can outbuzz us
没 人 能 比 我 们 更 能 制 造 话 题
V e e s : All you gotta do is trust us
你 只 需 要 信 任 我 们
Trust us
相 信 我 们
V o x : Take all these starring roles
把 主 演 之 位 全 部 拿 下
V a l : We trademarked all your holes
我 们 把 你 所 有 的 洞 都 注 册 成 商 标 了
V o x & V a l : There's no such thing as being totally over - exposed
没 有 所 谓 “ 曝 光 过 度 ” 这 种 事
V e l : Except now they're sick of you
除 非 大 家 都 对 你 腻 了
'Cause they've seen way too much
因 为 看 得 太 多 了
But we'll still get the clicks from souls who hate you
但 我 们 依 然 能 从 那 些 讨 厌 你 的 人 那 里 刷 到 点 击
V o x : Scratch that , they changed the channel
不 对 他 们 换 台 了
And we can't sell the scandal
丑 闻 卖 不 出 去 了
Hope you had fun , but we are done with you
希 望 你 玩 得 开 心 但 我 们 跟 你 结 束 了
Your run has cancelled
你 的 热 度 完 蛋 了
We're finished , I'm not kidding
我 们 结 束 了 不 开 玩 笑
Get the **** out of my building
现 在 ** 我 的 大 楼
Get the **** out of my building !
*** 我 的 大 楼 ! ! !
V a l & V e l : Snip , snip , snip , ****
咔 嚓 咔 嚓 咔 嚓 ***
Ooh , but if you know someone
噢 但 如 果 你 认 识 谁
You tell 'em that no one outdoes us
你 就 告 诉 他 们 没 人 比 得 上 我 们
No one can outbuzz us
没 人 能 比 我 们 更 能 制 造 话 题
All they gotta do is —
他 们 只 需 要 — —
Come on in
快 来 入 住 吧
Come on down to Vee Tower
快 来 入 职 Vee 塔
And see how great your afterlife could be
【 合 唱 】 看 看 你 的 来 世 能 有 多 精 彩
We can live in harmony
我 们 能 和 谐 共 处
V a l & V e l : Why be nice when you can be famous ?
为 什 么 要 善 良 ? 成 名 更 好 啊
That's the Hazbin
这 就 是 客 栈
Sign and cash in
签 名 兑 现
Guarantee !
能 向 你 承 诺 的 !
Yeah , right , ****
是 啊 才 怪 ***
Trust me , just me
相 信 我 只 信 我 一 个
Us , no , I —
我 们 不 我 — —
I meant to say us !
我 是 说 我 们 !
Uh - huh
嗯 哼